I hope to hell that every registered voter in Virginia watched Meet the Press yesterday morning. George Allen didn’t answer any questions. He obfuscated and tap-danced and tried his level-frickin’-best to avoid answering questions.
And to that end, he didn’t provide a single yes/no answer.
James Webb, by contrast, answered with a “yes” or “no” and then explained his answer. If I was in Virginia, I would be working around the clock to unseat the racist Allen and install Webb, warts and all, as the states junior senator.
May Virginians cast ballots for Webb en masse come November. Allen needs to be sent back to California where he came from. Those of us with a long view both backward and forward know that Allen is a privileged little bitch who is not worthy of the title Senator. If he was, that “macacca” slur – that he lies about now and says he didn’t know what it meant – (Puh-Lease his mother grew up in Tunisia where the slur is commonly applied to dark-skinned individuals) would never have crossed his lips. Especially with cameras rolling.
Virginians, if any read this, find the footage and watch it if you didn’t catch the broadcast. I bet the true patriots over at Crooks and Liars have it up. Click the link, watch it and vote your conscience.