
When I see these faces, I admit to a visceral reaction; kinda like I get when I see a snake. I want them to be placed in check because they are damaging my country and if we don't stanch the bleeding now, there may not be a country to save come 2008. (another graphic courtesy of
Doc Larry. Hat tip and crisp salute to you, Sir, for all the graphics you have been kind enough to share the last couple of weeks.)

This sign was spotted in Springfield, MO - no bastion of liberalism. So c'mon those of you in the rest of Missouri - lets help our brothers and sisters mount a comeback in southwest Missouri. It looks like the seeds have been planted for a grassroots open rebellion against the assumed. What can I do to help you guys? Big hat-tip to
Granny Geek for leaving that sign laying around where I could co-opt it.