It turns out that Henry Hyde slipped up and said out loud that the impeachment of Clinton was just payback for Nixon being forced out of office in disgrace. Clinton was the first two-term Democrat to be elected since Nixon, so he was the one.
That's what I look for in a politician, lemme tell ya. Not a sense of advocacy, not a sense of fiscal responsibility, and cetainly no sense of accountability or fair play. No. I look for bloodthirsty thugs who are never sorry for their sins; only that they got caught committing them. I want a politician who lives to extract payback on those with the audacity to expect accountability, even if it means punishing the next generation. Apparently Mr. Hyde believes that the sins of the father must be atoned for by the son, so to speak. Violates that Christianity he is so fond of touting, but so did that affair - er excuse me - "youthful indiscretion" that occured in his forties.
I am not sorry to be seeing this old prick leave the house. Goodbye, and good riddance to bad rubbish.
Good old Henry - another Convenience Christian...The very worst kind.