Sunday, September 24, 2006

Let's Take a Letter-to-the Editor out for some "Extraordinary Rendition"

The Big Dog took a chunk out of partisan hack Chris Wallace's ass this morning. Oh how I laughed. If you didn't see it, play the video. Damn I want the Big Dog back.

Especially after I read a letter to the editor from a real Kansas City nutjob right before I watched, so my juices were already flowing. I am getting more and more pissed off and less and less nice about letting the feckless thugs of the Grand Oil Party know just what level off "pissed off" I have attained.

Let's read that letter to the editor, shall we? People who don't get the Star need to know first hand just what kind of morons I have to deal with every day. And we won't even talk about the biggest moron of all, E. Thomas Mother-Fucking McClanahan, Star editorial writer and right-tard nutter extraordinare. Don't even get me started on that fuck-tard. But that is another post. Here is the letter, as promised:


Clinton, Gore on terror

Kudos to Dolly Cook for her letter ("Support, Learn from troops," 9/19)

We may not like everything President Bush does regarding the Iraq War, but I am very glad we didn't have Al Gore for president before or after the attacks on the World Trade Center.

We already had Clinton and his do-nothing regime concerning Osama bin Laden.

The "Path to 9/11" docudrama, which aired on ABC recently told it like it (really) was.

We are a society with a very short memory. God help us.

Bill Austin
Kansas City


Jesus fucking Christ. Bill, put down the kool-aid and do a reality check. And hang on to your hat, mother fucker because I am so god-damn sick of you reich-wing, selective-memory, reality-is-what-we-decide-to-make-it, stupid-to-the-point-of-delusional yellow elephant sons-of-bitches that I am ready to embrace a cat-o-nine tails and take peices off your backside. But I don't condone torture, so I'll settle for throwing your entire argument into my cerebral cuisinart and pureeing it. That is the humane thing to do because I am going to make you eat your words.

First Mr. Cook asserts that "We may not like everything President Bush does regarding the Iraq War, but I am very glad we didn't have Al Gore for president before or after the attacks on the World Trade Center."

This is an example of the over-used neo-con strategy known as conflation of issues. Conflation is one of the most intellectually dishonest methods of argument known, and any freshman debate student learned that and moved on to intellectually honest ways of agruing and disagreeing. The reich-wing has not learned the lessons of 9th grade civics. In one sentence, Mr. Austin connects the war in Iraq with the attacks of September 11, 2001. We know there is no connection, even aWol has had to admit that no connection exists. But the dead-enders of the right refuse to stop flogging that dead horse. And God help us if Gore was president! Why, he might have actually concentrated on replacing the Taliban government that harbored the plotters of the attacks against our citizens. He might actually have prosecuted that war correctly. He might not have rushed headlong into an illegal war that he had to stand in front of the American people and lie his ass off to get started. No we will never know what a Gore response would have looked like, and that is indeed too bad. But one thing is for sure...He couldn't possibly have fucked things up any worse than this chump. And I bet a President Gore wouldn't be peddling fear as a political strategy and condoning torture as a legitimate strategy, and I bet a President Gore would not have infringed the Constitution to spy on Americans.

We already had Clinton and his do-nothing regime concerning Osama bin Laden.

Really? Clinton agressively pursued the terrorists threat and warned aWol that terrorism would occupy his presidency. He was dismissed out of hand and his advice was scoffed at. The August 8th briefing was ignored. The FBI agents who wanted to pursue the middle-eastern students in flight school were thwarted. Don't try to pin this on Clinton, you smarmy, lying, BushCrimCo appologist jackass. The plotters of the first WTC bombing were arrested, prosecuted and sentenced to prison. No torture or war-starting necessary. And don't bring up the USS Cole, you rethugliscum asshats - al Qae'da was not confirmed as the perpetrators of that attack until January 2001. That news came down on Bush's watch, and he did nothing.

The "Path to 9/11" docudrama, which aired on ABC recently told it like it (really) was. I think that statement pretty much self-eviscerates, don't you? What a pathetic attempt at spin. That info-ganda hatchet-job was discredited before it aired. No one in their right mind could possibly take it seriously. It was fiction you jerk. Look that term up in the dictionary. Meanwhile, bin Laden was never surrounded, and the same people who are now screaming that Clinton didn't do enough then; are the same fucking people who screamed then that his efforts to rein in the terrorist threat were nothing more than thinly veiled attempts to draw attention away from the Lewinski matter, and Americans would not be fooled by it.

We are a society with a very short memory. God help us.

Okay, I got nothin' here. I can't top that.