Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Wheeler for Jackson County Executive

I would vote for Charlie Wheeler even if I didn't know the man. Dr. Wheeler is a former Kansas City Mayor, current state senator, and a physician of utmost character. For many years he donated his time and talent to the Samuel U. Rodgers Community Health Center in the poverty-stricken northeast area of the city, signing off on our lab as our managing pathologist.

I have never heard a harsh word depart the mans lips, even in the most frustrating of situations. I know his character and I know him. I am voting for Wheeler on August 8th and I encourage you to do the same if you are eligible to vote in the Jackson County, Missouri County Executive race.

Charlie Wheeler is always the right man for the job. It doesn't matter who he's up against or what the job is, he can be counted on to do his level best for the people who continually turn to him for quality representation.