All over the blogosphere, everyone is still talking about Lieberman's loss to Lamont in the primary. I'm so sick of it I could hurl.
Lieberman is not the only senator up for reelection you know. Jim talent is trailing Claire McCaskill in Missouri. Conrad Burns is in trouble and the Governor of Montana is a Democrat.
See, this kinda pisses me off guys. There is more to the USof A than the fucking northeast corridor and the left coast. There are just as many senators sitting in the body from Idaho and Missouri as their are from California and Connecticut.
If Lieberman loses, the Republicans lost their mole. If Lieberman wins, and caucuses with the Republicans, nothing changes, he's been a DINO forever. So what is all the fuss about? I can't believe everyone lives in Connecticut.
Sheesh. Move on.
The obsession with the northeast corridor and the left coast represent several nails in the coffins of state Democratic parties in the wide middle of this country, and that is why the areas that benefit the most from other peoples taxes and have flush toilets because of the WPA have turned away from their natural allies the Democratic party. It is because of their perception that the national Democrats couldn't care less about them, they are too busy fellating the Democrats of the aforementioned demographics.
I have lived in Tucson, Vegas, Wichita, Little Rock, Biloxi, Knob Noster, Minot, Mountain Home. Rahm Emanuel needs his ass kicked. The Democrats in these places matter, damnit.