My tags are due the end of the month, and there is no DMV office open in Kansas City. Yes, I can drive out to Raytown or Grandview, but not only is that inconvenient for me, it's inconvenient for the people who live in Grandview and Raytown who utilize their own license offices. They don't want to share the line with me and a bunch of other Kansas Citians and increase their wait time.
Our fine young cannibal of a governor has decided to shut down the state run drivers license stations and put them in private hands, the hands of his political donors. So Kansas City, the second-largest city in the state, has no DMV. Can you stand it?!?!? I can't. The outrages are getting overwhelming. I, for one, think it is time to get a recall amendment passed to the Missouri constitution. (In high school, I took the required Missouri constitution test and got a perfect score - the first one ever in my school district. Not that that matters 25 years later, especially since I didn't go to law school.)
The list of offenses grows daily. And go back to one of the original posts to this blog..."Missouri Continues it's Attack on Citizenry" for the launching point of outrage. I'm ten times more pissed now than I was when I wrote that post. The recall petition is coming! When someone asks you to sign, please do.