Twelve congresspersons, including Sam Graves (Missouri 6th) owe the Reservists and National Guardsmen in their districts more than Memorial Day and Fourth of July speeches. They owe them a debt of gratitude, and they owe them healthcare. Voting against healthcare for the part-time soldiers who we have relied on so heavily for the last 2 1/2 years is unconscionable. I'm in a solidly Democratic district, but I will be working hard against him. I'll be spending time in the Missouri 6th, and I will do whatever I can to see that he loses his government-funded health-care. Click here to link to the map site that shows Missouri congressional districts that is maintained by the MO Secretary of State, Robin Carnahan.
Click this link and read the entire list of representatives who voted against this legislation over at Swing State Project. If one of them represents your state, let him know he's doing a lousy job!